Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Some UI thoughts
- - By Mafi [de] Date 2010-08-25 16:04
Cursor:I have to say that I really dislike current cursor. In CR it wasn't a big problem because most people played keyboard-only anyways. I would suggest a nromal mouse cursor, you know, the white arrow but with a better colour and maybe 'clonk-anized'.
What think we should also do is some cirlcle proggress bar for reloading things (eg jar-of-winds). In my opinion it should be at the mouse pointer so you can already aim and then wait until the prograssbar disappears.
My last Idea is sub-ringmenu. I don't want that player has to select a submenu before it appears. I would like if the submenu is an outer circle like in Grand Ages - Rome. It could be used for buildmenu or wizardmenu. (See http://jeux-video.portail.free.fr/tests/pc/05-02-2009/grand-ages-rome/grand-ages-rome-pc-050.jpg )

What do you think?
Parent - - By MimmoO Date 2010-08-25 19:49
to the cursor: dont really think it is neccesary
circle progress bar: newton mentioned something like this before. support this, and think its a good idea.
sub-ringmenu: dont know how this would work out. how does the sub-menu open, just by hovering or by clicking on a point?
Parent - By Mafi [de] Date 2010-08-26 21:32
I think it should pop up on hovering but i'm not sure.
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Some UI thoughts