Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / amazing work guys
- - By MastroLindo Date 2010-11-27 12:45
Hi all,

probably few of you will remember who i am, however I was simply a guy interested in clonk that was from time to time posting here in the forums especially at the beginning of the project.

Early on I was planning (I would have loved to) to actively contribute with developing since I am a developer myself, but, as some times happen, life went into the middle: in the last 2 years I changed country and job twice, and I have been simply too busy living my day by day life.

However even if nobody probably remembers I still would like to apologize to the people like Newton that made me feel very welcome here, for simply disappearing after a lot of talking and promises. It's not the way I like to handle things, and I am honestly sorry for that. I wish it could have been different.

But moreover I am here posting to congratulate to you guys. Even if I couldn't find the time to contribute, I never quit lurking the forums and following the project, and I can only say that the amount and the quality of work you have put together is simply amazing. I have just finished reading the last blog updates and watching the videos, and I want to say that I am impressed. There is so much potential here that is incredible.

Very amazing work guys. Every single one of you that contributed in the project should be proud of himself..rarely I have seen amateurish and young opensource communities reach similar targets in such a short amount of time, and I am even more impressed knowing that most of you is very young.

I am done with promises that I cannot fulfill, but all I will say is that I really hope I will be able to enjoy the game in the future, and if there will be one project I will contribute to, it will be this one.

Good luck for the imminent release, I wish that the project can get the visibility it deserves.
Parent - By Newton [de] Date 2010-11-27 17:52
Hey MastroLindo, nice to hear from you again! Next clonk meeting will be in the netherlands, ay? ;-)
Parent - - By Asmageddon [pl] Date 2010-11-28 11:01
I wish I had an actual excuse for not contributing to OpenClonk ^^'
Parent - - By Asmageddon [pl] Date 2010-11-29 10:00
Looks like I got my 'wish' granted - I'm sick now. >.>
Parent - By AlteredARMOR [ua] Date 2010-11-29 10:04
:-(
Get well soon
Parent - By Ringwaul [ca] Date 2010-11-28 22:08
:')
Parent - By AlteredARMOR [ua] Date 2010-11-29 09:36
Hi. Nice to have you around
Parent - By Maikel Date 2010-11-30 17:41
Thanks for the positive feedback! I hope everyone will be so enthousiastic about OC, so that we will end up with a user base like this game.
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / amazing work guys