Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Maybe I can help making sounds/music to the game
- - By masterstroggo [se] Date 2013-03-25 03:46
I just discovered Open Clonk and am looking forward to try it in co-op with a friend tomorrow! It's a great game and I really look forward for future updates!
But that was not why I registred at the forum, I have a home I use for recording songs, for both myself and for friends, and thought it would be nice if I was able to contribute
to the development of Open Clonk somehow. I can do recordings both on the field and in the studio if that would be of any use to the developers.
Just let me know if there is anything I could try to help you with, I'm not sure if I can deliver what you need but atleast I can try and you can have a listen and see if it can be of any use!
Parent - By Günther [de] Date 2013-03-25 22:56 Edited 2013-03-26 01:00
What we really need is someone interested in music with the necessary motivation and confidence to get us some music despite someone posting that they're less than enthusiastic about a particular piece of music, or that they'd prefer that we only use music that has been specifically composed for OpenClonk. So, welcome to the team!
Parent - - By Sven2 [de] Date 2013-03-26 00:55
Yeah, I'd love to finally hear some music in OpenClonk. Even a small piece to be played e.g. in the startup screens (scenario selection, network lobby, etc.) would really help make the game feel more complete.

If you want to give it a shot, please go ahead :)
Parent - - By masterstroggo [se] Date 2013-03-31 19:45
Thanks for the replies =)
I thought I would recieve an e-mail when my thread had been answered, thereof my late response!. Ok, so I'll just get to my studio and record some stuff.
I'm thinking of maybe a few different tracks initially and some ambience music so you can decide for yourselves what can be used!
Parent - By Luchs [de] Date 2013-04-01 10:46
You can enable email notifications in the options.
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Maybe I can help making sounds/music to the game