Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / problems with second monitor and high perform graphics win10
- By Zeer [de] Date 2016-07-06 18:30 Edited 2016-07-06 18:38
Hi

i bought a new Laptop (asus zenbook, Intel core i5)

it uses 2 graphics processors:
- Intel high Definition graphics 520 (if i understand correctly it's used with the Intel cpu) --- for powersaving.
- nVidia Geforce 940 m for high Performance graphics --- I use this Option for 3d games like OpenClonk.   the selection i added as attachment: Auswahl.jpg

whenever starting openclonk on a second Monitor (a hd tv, Samsung) it started to be on a small Screen in the edge of the Screen (1/4 of the whole Screen) when using Fullscreen -- see attachment Fullscreen.jpg

i also found that when moving a windowed clonk Version from the Notebook-Screen to the hd tv, the window just shrinks when moved about the half: see the other two attachments

I hope you can help to solve this Problem, because when playing at home or at my Cousins home i would like to use the full tv Screen instead of the 13" Laptop Screen. thank you very much,

Jonathan

btw: the small Image on the tv screen also happens when using only the tv Screen and no Extended Screen.
for forum newbs (like me): you can see the description of the Images by mouseover
- By Zeer [de] Date 2016-07-06 19:03
update:

my Cousin disconnected his PC (connected via dsub) from the same tv and openclonk could suddenly run in Fullscreen.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / problems with second monitor and high perform graphics win10