Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / libpng3
- - By fritz_rockt [de] Date 2009-07-31 14:42
The Current OC Build crashs each start with an "cant find libpng3" prompt.
I loaded the current libpng realese, it is libpng12, so how to get libpng3?
Parent - - By Günther [de] Date 2009-07-31 15:25
I searched in vain for the difference between libpng3 and libpng12 some time ago, as far as I can tell it's just the name nowadays. Which means, that both are built from the same source. I have no idea what you mean with "Current OC Build", we don't distribute any at the moment, and if you built from source you should have downloaded the libraries. But we should probably look into distributing binaries from this website, now that the build system mostly works.
Parent - - By fritz_rockt [de] Date 2009-07-31 15:34
There is an already compiled Version of the source http://wiki.openclonk.org/w/Download

(and im used to make Shortforms of the Clonk Games, Clonk Rage = CR, Clonk Planet = CP => Open Clonk = OC)
Parent - - By Isilkor Date 2009-07-31 17:41 Edited 2009-07-31 17:50
Huh. Not only is that version probably horribly outdated, judging from the revision number, but I also don't know who built it. It's certainly not one of mine. Anyway, any recent version isn't compatible with the old CR data, so it shouldn't work without checking out the repository nonetheless.

[Edit]
If you just want to see what's up currently (hint: not much yet), you'll have to clone the repository, and preferably build the project yourself. If you can't do that for any reason, I've compiled what is in effect 76297cad5dc7. This binary is provided solely for convenience and is neither an official release of OpenClonk, nor will any support be rendered. Please also note this is a build off the default branch, so mesh rendering isn't included.
Parent - By Luchs [de] Date 2009-07-31 21:55
Clonkonaut did it iirc.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / libpng3