Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Inventory concept(s)

This board is threaded (i.e. has a tree structure). Please use the Reply button of the specific post you are referring to, not just any random button. If you want to reply to the topic in general, use the Post button near the top and bottom of the page.

In Response to AlteredARMOR

> ...inventory are shown in several menus...

Looks a lot like the concept Ceasar suggested some time ago. I like it. I really do.
Can't say anything else until some prototype is implemented

> ...hide the clonk inside a workshop...

It would be merely impossible since our workshop does not even have a door. Maybe we should really agree on a list of buildings which are "enterable" (as was suggested somewhere here) - so the others will be not.

> ...strength = time that it took to select...

I do not like this idea. Shooting a catapult is highly different from shooting a bow. I always thought that it is weird to target clonks with a catapult - only buildings and machinery. In that case good aiming is highly needed. Since you shoot not cheap arrows but heavy explosives, clonks and chests full of gold the cost of mistake is sincerely higher. So you need to know where exactly you will hit before you shoot.

> Backpack

Can not say anything at the moment but I like the idea of disabling automatic pick-up.

> Dig earth chunks-problem

Like the idea of pressing SHIFT during dig to produce earth chunks