Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic Development / Scenario & Object Development / Wipf's Arena Edits
- - By -GEN- Wipf [de] Date 2017-03-21 02:42 Edited 2017-03-21 12:16
Here are my edits of some Arena scenarios: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/foc7vyvdc8ko3cq/AADZACag-r8SPS-JqYEwUziRa?dl=0

Changes:

ThunderousSkies: ParameterDefs

RockBottom, Overcast: ParameterDefs, you can choose between lms and dm as goal

FrozenFortress: ParameterDefs, mapchanges (2nd way to flag) , new Frostboltscroll

Hideout: ParameterDefs, mapchanges (a way to skip the first doors)

MoltenMonarch: ParameterDefs, mapchanges (more open landscape, more lava)

Ruins: ParameterDefs, Deathmatch as Goal, mapchanges (harder to camp)

ScorchedGardens: ParameterDefs, Deathmatch as goal, new map (more action), windbag for more action

All scenarios made by Mimmo: Change the "hideout" title in every script to the real title. ;)

[Edit]
FrozenFortress and RockBottom will be updated by me soon (just some fixes and a little feature)
Parent - - By Sven2 [us] Date 2017-03-21 13:30
Thanks! Can someone create a pull request from this?
Parent - By Zapper [de] Date 2017-03-21 16:47
It's not that easy. He'll have to provide a correct license and the one creating the pull request has to figure out how we attribute the changes according to the license. That's a lot easier if people add the stuff to the repository themselves and basically have to care about attribution themselves (or ignore it)
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2017-03-21 16:45
Have you worked with git before?
Parent - - By -GEN- Wipf [de] Date 2017-03-21 17:23
Yes, but my git is broken so..
Parent - - By Caesar Date 2017-03-21 17:50
Hm, do you still know which snapshot this is based on?
Parent - By -GEN- Wipf [de] Date 2017-03-21 18:01
hm.. nope..
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2017-03-23 12:22
Then you should probably fix it sooner or later :)

I recommend TortoiseGit für Windows. It can still be a bit confusing but it's worth learning - especially if you want to do anything with programming or computer science at some point
Parent - By -GEN- Wipf [de] Date 2017-03-23 17:17
I'll fix it soon.. when i'm up for that..
- By -GEN- Wipf [de] Date 2017-03-22 22:28
Ala said RockBottom is lame because all the player fight with the sword. I create a new feautre for the weapon selection on clonk's relaunchs (with a bit help from Fulgen). If "RelaunchContainer->ToggleTakenWeapons(true);" written in the scenarioscript then the weapon that you took the last time will be disabled for the next relaunch. (if this is not written in it will be automatically false) But that that works i had to change something in the relaunch container script. Is that ok? :x

I'll add that feature to RockBottom and The Cauldron.. and it can be add to every other scenario :D
Up Topic Development / Scenario & Object Development / Wipf's Arena Edits