Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Flagpoles - little green and black arrows
- - By MadScientist Date 2018-03-20 00:32
I believe I understand the meaning of the little green arrows cluster when a flagpole is created. It seems to define the area where power is available.

I am not sure I understand the black arrows cluster. Is it even related to flagpoles? It seems it is also updated when a flagpole is created.
Parent - - By MadScientist Date 2018-03-20 00:59
I call them arrows but they are indeed small triangles.
Parent - By Maikel Date 2018-03-20 15:07
Edit: read your post incorrrectly.
Parent - By Mupf Date 2018-03-20 13:37
Where did you encounter black triangles? They are usually the color of the player who owns the power plants or flagpoles.
NPC owned power plants or flagpoles  or those without any owner at all may have black triangles.
Parent - By Maikel Date 2018-03-20 15:08
Can you make a screenshot? The black arrows correspond usually to a flagpole that is not owned by anyone.
- - By MadScientist Date 2018-03-20 21:23 Edited 2018-03-20 21:28
Well, thanks guys, I figured it out, it was in Acid Drilling: black arrows/triangles clusters are delimiting the area under the influence of "power crystals" where you cannot build any building you would love to build like pumps and steam engines...

Tough one this Acid Drilling, I have yet to figure out how to pump acid with no power, my clonk is in front a pool of green acid ... checking he has no gum under his shoes. :)  

This is a pic of the black thingies: https://postimg.org/image/g1rs1r8ud/
Parent - By MadScientist Date 2018-03-20 21:37
Regarding Acid drilling: and my dilemma:

Well I guess my next try is 2 pumps side by side near the acid pool one pumping lava downwards (thanks Clonkonaut) to generate power, the other one pumping acid.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Flagpoles - little green and black arrows