Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / C4DT Syntax highlighting
- - By Anonymous Date 2018-05-22 14:43
Syntax highlighting in Eclipse (with C4DT plugin) does not work properly for me and disappears for some files.

For example, it works in Script.c after creating a new object, but disappears if I copy Script.c.
However, the newly created Script2.c has syntax highlighting.
It will reappear in Script.c if I delete Script2.c and edit Script.c.

Is there a way to enable syntax highlighting for all .c files?
Parent - By Marky [de] Date 2018-05-22 18:14
Syntax is highlighted only after the file was built. Usually, closing and opening the file should do the trick.
Parent - - By Pyrit Date 2018-05-22 18:29
When C4CT is broken, it helps me to click on Project -> clean...
Parent - - By Anonymous Date 2018-05-23 09:02
This does unfortunately not solve the problem. However, I received an error message:

An internal error occurred during: "Refreshing Problem Markers".
java.lang.NullPointerException

(How can I attach an image?)

This happens with both Eclipse Oxygen and Eclipse Luna.

Off-topic:
I tried to register (twice, using two different e-mail addresses) but did not receive the password e-mail (I checked the spam folder).
Therefore, I'm unable to log in :(
Parent - - By Luchs [de] Date 2018-05-23 17:06

>I tried to register (twice, using two different e-mail addresses) but did not receive the password e-mail (I checked the spam folder).

Sorry about that, the GMX mail servers currently don't accept our email. I set the password of Bratkartoffl to the email address which should allow you to log in. Please change the password afterwards...
Parent - - By Caesar [jp] Date 2018-05-26 03:55
Uh, you set the MX for openclonk.org to an IP address… have you tested whether setting it to a domain with an A record instead makes that problem go away? (I've said it before, GMX is a little mimosaic on hat…)
Parent - - By Newton [de] Date 2018-05-27 11:45
What, the MX entry for openclonk.org should point to openclonk.org??
Parent - By Caesar Date 2018-05-29 00:30
Ugh, I dont know. Mail. It just seemed unusual, and unusual is usually a bad idea with mail.
Iirc, you want the MX to match the HELO, and the IP ofthe server to be rDNSable to the same. But I have no idea how important all of that is.
Parent - By Luchs Date 2018-06-02 22:09
Yup, openclonk.org as MX record should work. Email servers first look up the MX record, then resolve A or AAAA records of the address given in there.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / C4DT Syntax highlighting