Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Feedback after 2 years
- - By Kekssideoflife [de] Date 2016-08-31 18:35
Hey there!

Last time I showed up was two years ago (http://forum.openclonk.org/topic_show.pl?tid=2947) and I wanted to give my opinions on the changes made in those 2 years.

Consider that I haven't played often since most of my time is spent working so spare me if I#ve got a few things wrong! :)

First of all, the game looks alot better than it did 2 years ago, also the stuttering which I have reported the first time isn't there anymore, which is already great.
The new lights look gorgeous and the new item menu alot more intuitive and organized.
The new soundtrack really adds a lot, sicne the missing music was a let down in some ways.
I can't say alot about mehcnics, since for that I do play too rarely, which I am planning to change especially after OC 7.0 came out!

Last but not least, I really have to commend you for your open communication with your players and your openness. In my first thread I wrote with multiple developers, got actual answers instead of just "Thanks for your feedback" posts and so much more.
Just want to say thanks aswell since when I was younger, I've only played Clonk Endeavour and Clonk Rage with my former best friend, and your games formed the foundation of our friendship. I think I've played all Clonk combined for maybe two thousand hours, maybe more. Thank you!
Parent - By Maikel Date 2016-08-31 22:02
Great to hear, feel free to post more feedback about the game mechanics in this thread if you have played a bit more.
Parent - By Zapper [de] Date 2016-09-03 10:28
Good to see you back :)

If you want to play and plan to give feedback, you can always also try the nightly snapshot, which are really up-to-date. They might fix some bugs with the 7.0 release (but they also miiiight have new bugs that would be included in the 8.0 release). The better they are tested, the cleaner the next release will become :)
Up Topic General / Feedback and Ideas / Feedback after 2 years