Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Treasure hunt - Finding the last gold bar
- - By ralftoringo [de] Date 2017-12-17 16:54
I found in 19 gold bars in treasure hunt, but cannot find the final one. Is there a console command that can show me where the last one is? Or some other kind of trick?

I tried taking a screenshot of the entire map with /screenshot 1 to search the bar in the screenshot, but all openclonk screenshots come out with the map shuffled and a lot of pieces missing.
Parent - - By Maikel Date 2017-12-17 17:22
/script FindObject(Find_ID(GoldBar))->Message("@{{GoldBar}}")

and then you need to check the map once more (screenshot won't work). Alternatively:

/script FindObject(Find_ID(GoldBar))->GetX()
/script FindObject(Find_ID(GoldBar))->GetY()

to find its landscape coordinates, where (0,0) is top left. Or:

/script FindObject(Find_ID(GoldBar))->SetPosition(140, 1160)

and it will be at where you start the scenario.
Parent - By K-Pone [de] Date 2017-12-18 18:20

>/script FindObject(Find_ID(GoldBar))->SetPosition(140, 1160)
>and it will be at where you start the scenario.

Except if it's contained in something. Then it needs to Exit() before.
/script FindObject(Find_ID(GoldBar))->Exit()
Parent - By Caesar [de] Date 2017-12-18 21:31
You might want to mention that that requires debug mode. To be turned on with Ctrl+F5 (and that won't work with a normally installed game in non-network mode, iirc).
Parent - - By Sven2 [us] Date 2017-12-19 07:06 Edited 2017-12-19 07:08
Here is a map for current repository version. I think I made some changes to the round (moving the gold bars away from the corners of the map), so if you played an old version your hiding places may be different.
Parent - By Caesar Date 2017-12-19 16:49
Wow, this post makes for some nicely broken mwforum rendering…
Parent - By ralftoringo [tw] Date 2017-12-26 17:12
Thanks for all suggestions. From the map I was able to see that I missed the one hidden behind the tree.
Up Topic General / Help and Questions / Treasure hunt - Finding the last gold bar