Not logged inOpenClonk Forum
Up Topic General / General / We Streamed Openclonk On Twitch
- - By mynameischuck Date 2021-03-01 15:06
Hi there,

My friend and I streamed the first mission of the game and we both were pleasantly surprised at how good it is! We intend to stream the rest of the story missions in the coming weeks. I have included the recording below. We also plan to continue making Openclonk related videos.

Mirror (if you cannot access YouTube) - https://invidious.kavin.rocks/watch?v=YeKqlAZ0r44

A little background information about Opensource_gaming -- The Twitch channel was started almost a year ago and has since garnered over 300 followers. Livestreams are an outlet for sharing both exciting games being developed by the FOSS community; and live video game music production. Francesco Corrado is the host and talent. Francesco's day-to-day job is related to creating music, his portfolio includes game soundtracks for a variety of genres. His contributions has given indy game devs access to professional music production, when they were without, providing a service similar in big budget titles, for example. The ultimate goal for the channel is to bring attention to more FOSS games!

If you would like to watch the next instalments of Openclonk, then please check out: https://www.twitch.tv/opensource_gaming
Parent - - By Zapper [de] Date 2021-03-01 15:45
That's super cool! :)
Parent - By mynameischuck Date 2021-03-01 18:31
Thanks for your effort in making great art.

We are always keen in hearing developer's perspective. Drop me a line sometime.
Parent - By Randrian [ca] Date 2021-03-04 14:48
Great to see someone still play the game. And great to have some publicity for Clock!
Parent - - By mynameischuck Date 2021-03-05 18:25
We are streaming more Clonk tonight.

We will begin at 22:00 UTC+1, starting with general chit chat, proceeded by the main story missions.
Parent - By Sven2 [us] Date 2021-03-08 00:54
Watched both recording, that was a lot of fun! You didn't always solve the missions the way they were intended, but made it through nonetheless. I also wonder if we need to do something about tool respawn. You seem to lose your shovel all the time :D
Up Topic General / General / We Streamed Openclonk On Twitch